360° Asset Strategy
Working upfront with an ownership entity from beginning to end to establish and adhere to an overall strategic plan and exit strategy for a given asset.
- Evaluate past, current, and future market conditions
- Vet underwriting assumptions based on real-time market data/transactions
- Create/evaluate ARGUS models (ensure and prove market assumptions)
- Develop a master budget and capital plan for an asset
- Implement the plan to ensure delivery and cost controls are adhered to.
- Evaluation, hiring, and management of best-in-class service providers depending upon the nuances of the asset type, size, marketplace, etc.
Operational Cost Control:
- Maintaining oversight on the asset’s overall objectives for the ownership structure both short-term and long- term (ROI, ROE, CAP RATE, Refinancing, etc.)
- Make disposition recommendations and timeline (refinance, sale, LP equity, etc.)
- Prepare offering memorandums for sale or equity
- Position properties for sale